Search

180 BATANGAS CITY SPES GRANTEES CAP EMPLOYMENT-BRIDGING PROGRAM


LOOK: To cap the 20-day Special Program for the Employment of Students (SPES), the City Government of Batangas, in partnership with the Department of Labor and Employment Batangas Provincial Office (DOLE BPO), conducted a culminating activity with the 180 beneficiaries held at the Batangas Convention Center, August 12.


According to the Public Employment Service Office of Batangas City, the selected grantees rendered services to various city government offices and public high schools.


For the salary of the beneficiaries amounting to 547 pesos per day, Batangas City Local Government Unit shall shoulder 60% of the wages, while DOLE will fund the remaining 40%.


SPES is an employment-bridging program of DOLE that aims to aid students with a source of income to prepare for financial expenses for the next academic year and board exam review.


Report from April Magpantay | Photo Courtesy of PESO Batangas City


#DOLEBatangas

#SPES

1 view0 comments